OUR LATEST NEWS
Winters Coming. Are you prepared.
Weather can be unexpected. leaving you with out power.
Be prepared or get out of a jam in a pinch.
At Medfield Electric we have available portable generators at very decent rental rates. whether planed to be with out power or due to anything unexpected reach out to us and we can arrange to get you powered back up.
Unit : Dewalt 420cc 7Kw Commercial Generator
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Smart run-time meter shows fuel level and time remaining at current power level
- Wattage meter gives instant feedback on how much power is being used
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site
- Never Flat, durable wheels for maximum portability and durability
- Electric start provides hassle-free start-up
- Covered outlets for protection from the elements and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1 1/4 in. Steel Tube Cradle – for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Fold-down/locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Available lifting eye kit allows for easy movement around the job-site
|Frame Type||2-Wheel Cage|
|Run Time (50% Load)||11 Hours|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7.5 gal|
|Outlet Type(s)||5-42R, L5-0R, TT-0R|
|No. of Outlets||3|
Calculate Total Power Output Required.
have decided the type of generator that best meets your needs you then
need to calculate the power output that you require depending on the
appliances that you intend to use. This task may seem a little daunting
but is actually quite simple. The following 4 steps will help you
A. Identify the tools and appliances that you will power from the Generator
B. Determine the required wattage for each item.
C. Total the wattage required to power your identified items
simultaneously. (Allowing extra for motor starting). However, if you
have an appliance with a high wattage but will not be used continuously
this can be considered in your calculation. (Example) When in your
caravan, turn your lights and TV off when you need to use the
D. Choose a Generator that has continuous rated watts that meets or exceeds this total.
To help you identify the wattage
of the tools and appliances that you need to power from the Generator
please use this table. However, please note that the watt’s shown are
only an average recommendation, therefore please check your items before
|Control Heating Pump||100w|
|Radio / Hi-Fi||200w|
|Slow Cooker|| |
|String Trimmer|| |
|13mm Drill|| |
|Hedge Trimmer|| |
|4″ Angle Grinder||550w|
|1/3 HP Airless Sprayer||600w|
|13mm Hammer Drill|| |
|Hammer Drill|| |
|5″ Circular Saw||750w|
|5″ Angle Grinder||1000w|
|Lawn mower 10″ Hover|| |
|10-16″ Chain Saw||1500w|
|600w Microwave|| |
|Hot Air Gun|| |
|Portable Heater|| |
|8″ Floor Sander||2000w|
|Arc Welder -130A**||3500w|
|1HP Pressure Washer|| |
** MOTOR STARTING
Motor Starting is an important consideration when buying a Generator.
Keep in mind that induction-type motors, like those that run sump
pumps, refrigerators and compressors typically require 2-3 times their
listed running watts to start